- Burial lots and columbarium niches can be purchased by contacting Catholic Cemeteries of Oshkosh:
1025 West 5th Avenue
Oshkosh, WI 54902
(920) - 235-7412
- New burial lots and niches are allocated for deceased members (past or present) of the Catholic Churches of Oshkosh. Non-Catholics may be buried when related to or married to a parish member.
- A grave deed will be issued to the registered owner of the Right of Burial in a particular plot. The grave deed must be produced for all subsequent interments in the plot. Grave deed owners do not own the land, they hold a Right of Burial in a particular grave plot or niche.
- Only human remains can be buried in Catholic cemeteries.
- Religious ceremonies other than those of the Roman Catholic Church are permitted within the cemetery with specific and in advance permission of one of the Pastors of Most Blessed Sacrament, St. Jude or St. Raphael churches.
- You may sell your grave lots back to Catholic Cemeteries of Oshkosh, Inc. if no longer wanted. We will purchase lots at 80% of the original purchase price. We reserve the right to not purchase any lot of there is reasonable belief the lot is no longer able to be sold based on factors such as location. For lots originally purchased before 1959, Catholic Cemeteries will pay a minimum of $50.00 each.
Ownership of burial lots and columbarium niches may be transferred to family members. Notification in writing to Catholic Cemeteries of Oshkosh is required.